APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:28 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
stella
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
stella

PostSubject: Three Cranes Public House   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 pm

My father comes from kent and when he was in the RAF he was stationed at Leicester Forest East (that's where he met my mum at a dance). Anyway, when he arrived in Leicester he was dropped off in Humberstone Gate and the first place he went into was The Three Cranes Hotel as it was then. He has never mentioned any ghosts though.
Back to top Go down
tots
gold investigator
gold investigator
tots

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 pm

I used to go drinking here almost every lunchtime when i used to work in town. Never saw or felt anything, but that could have been because there was always a dj playing.
Back to top Go down
choccy

choccy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:11 pm

I used to drink here before we all went to the Centre bar and Helsinki whoops now im showing my age.
Back to top Go down
pogo
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
pogo

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:37 pm

could be found in here quite often as i worked at bt just literally a 2 minute walk away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know of anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: THREE CRANES PUBLIC HOUSE-
Jump to: