APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM

We are a small group of paranormal investigators.With a medium and parapsychologist.We have some unique venues that take us to places sought after by many other paranormal groups.We go where others fear to tread.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Empty
PostSubject: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:19 pm

Have your say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:13 am

is this the pub near the royal?
Back to top Go down
lee
platinum investigator
platinum investigator
lee

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 am

yes it is. I have been in here only to go to the toilet and that is strange enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aaincteam.com
shelmor
silver investigator
silver investigator
shelmor

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 pm

I have had a drink in this pub,but only once.
It didnt have a particularly friendly atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
roy

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:12 pm

I have been here a few times although not so often in the last twenty or so years. It was when the wife had the two kids i went in there for a drink to celebrate. Got a bit drunk the second time around and missed the birth.

Whoops
Back to top Go down
jan

jan

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:39 am

used to go in there both in the late 70's as a biker and then on Sundays in the 80's just for a drink before dinner as I then lived in the area.

Can't say that I ever felt anything spooky in there..think the weirdest in there in the 70's was us.

Jan.
Back to top Go down
Secret
tin novice investigator
tin novice investigator
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:00 pm

I used to know the landlord of the Swan and Rushes. They were there about 4/5 yrs ago
He and his wife left there and came to the pub I used to work at.
We were very friendly and they never said anything had happened or there was anything strange about it.

I've never been in my hubby has he just said it was really small and wedge shaped lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.   Have you or do you know anyone that has been here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you or do you know anyone that has been here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APPARITIONS ANONYMOUS INCORPORATED TEAM :: Locations inside Leicester :: Haunted locations inside Leicester :: SWAN AND RUSHES PUBLIC HOUSE-
Jump to: